More details about our ECO II INT Central Intro Kit
Central Amalgam Seperator
The ECO II is straightforward in its construction and works entirely without an electronic control unit, delivering a separation rate of 99.3%.
The entire device is replaced after about a year. The ECO II is suitable for anyone looking for an easy-to-maintain, cost-effective alternative
to electronically controlled centrifugal systems. The ECO II can serve up to 3 dental units, while the ECO II Tandem can serve 3 to 5 dental units.
It is also available as a module for the EXCOM hybrid A1/A2/A5 central semi-wet suction systems.
• Straightforward and uncomplicated because it has no electronics
• High separation rate of 99.3 %
• Can be deployed for up to 5 dental units
• The cost-effective alternative to centrifugal systems
• Low pressure range: 50mbar - 300mbar
• Separation rate: > 99% in accordance with ISO 11143
• Collection container volume: 0.4 gal (1.5 liters), 4.5 lb (ca. 2 kg), > 0.18 gal (700 ml) amalgam waste
• Max. ambient temprerature: 104° F
• Possible vacuum systems: wet or dry
• Max. airfl ow rate: 400 gal/min, 1,514 l/min
• Max. water fl ow rate: 0.264 gal/min, 1 l/min
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 12.2 x 7.7 x 8.4 in (309 x196 x 213 mm)
• Exchange interval: approx 12 months